Have any of you found a dress or skirt, etc., that you just couldn't pass up but then had to have it tailored so it would actually fit?!

I've found some pretty awesome pieces here but a lot of them are XL/2X and I wear a Medium.  Is the purchase really worth it if it has to be tailored in order to be wearable?

Thought?

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't tailor anything down that much, you need a really decent tailor to keep the shape of it if you're taking a 2x down to an M

When I tailor I usually do small things, mostly the waist is too big for me so I have it taken in one or two inches. Or the hips, or at the top of the thigh. But if you're a Medium then I recommend that you buy the Medium. You can look on PUG Swap Sell on Facebook for a LOT more stuff going up for sale :) 

There's a PUG swap/sell on FB?  Ooooh, why didn't I know this?! lol

I'll check it out, not that I have any money that I should be spending on clothes at the moment! lol

yea, I figured it would compromise the quality. thank you so much for your response, and for the link!

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service