Hello everyone!

Do you have a favorite boutique that you wish carried our lines?  Well lets see about fixing that.  You can drop me a note in this thread with the store name and location and we may very well be able to bring them into the fold.

Here is one of our latest additions, drop on by if your in the neighborhood!

CJ’s Boutique

107 N. Tejon, Colorado Springs, CO

Views: 1009

Replies to This Discussion

Anywhere in Portland, Oregon please!

Hi Lura! Check out Naked City on Hawthorne (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naked-City-Clothing/133998909946699) If you have an opportunity to stop by tell them we said hello!

Business Type: General Apparel | Phone: (270) 766-1391
Elizabethtown, Ky 42701
This is a great little boutique! We'd love to have some Pin Up Girl Clothing in there!

I would LOVE to see PUG clothes at DEVIL CITY CLOTHING in SAINT LOUIS MISSOURI,in the Delmar Loop :-)

Stephanie, they actually do carry our lines.  Stop in and say hello for us!

Kaitlin, this one looks good thank you.  I will drop them a line.

Please please please bring your clothes to the Dress Up Boutiques in northern Georgia. I live closest to the one in Suwanee, but I would happily drive to any of the 5 locations if you chose one! Here's a link:

http://www.shopdressup.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=49

Hi Sierra. Thanks! These look great, I will drop them a line and see if they would be interested in picking up our line.

There are two places in Canberra, Australia that have tried to stock PUG and their application was rejected!?! I would love it if you could reconsider and sell to either the Darling Sisters at Gold Creek or Le Vintage Culture in Hume :)
Tucson Arizona needs you
Fixation Shoes and Accessories in Saskatoon, SK Canada, and also Retrovise in Regina, SK Canada!!!! Especially Retrovise, they specialize in vintage awesomeness!

Retrovise has carried our lines for a few years actually.  Stop in and say hello for us!

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Congratulations Burlesque Baby!

Started by Kevin Holschauer Jun 28, 2013. 0 Replies

I am pleased to announce we have a winner in our Pinup Couture store display contest!Burlesque Baby of Perth, AustraliaBurlesque Baby has been a long time stockist of Pinup Couture and it has been a…Continue

*Exclusive* Natasha Dress in Black with White Deadly Dots available only at...

Started by Kevin Holschauer Mar 20, 2013. 0 Replies

TopVintage.nl! Top Vintage is Europe's premier online boutique.…Continue

Tags: pinup-girl-clothing

*Exclusive* Heidi Dress in White with Black Deadly Dots! Available now from our friends at:

Started by Kevin Holschauer. Last reply by Chantal Habing Feb 9, 2013. 2 Replies

Drum roll please---Rowena!Wendy from Rowena is at it again, snatching up this exclusive new Heidi Dress colorway: White with Black Deadly Dots!  You may remember Rowena from our…Continue

Stoked, more Exclusives coming soon!

Started by Kevin Holschauer. Last reply by Kevin Holschauer Feb 8, 2013. 2 Replies

Hey gang!Keep your eyes peeled, we have two more exclusives coming in the next month or so!!KevinContinue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service