So what's the best/funniest compliment you've received while wearing PUG clothing?

Hello ladies!

So recently, I introduced my oldest step-sister to PUG's clothing for her Christmas present, and she's completely in love! She ordered the Je T'Adore dress in Olive, and when she put it on her husband's jaw dropped to the floor.

She told me that she never felt more attractive in her 49 years of living, than she did right at that moment...and that got me thinking about all the compliments and comments I've received from family, friends and strangers since I started wearing PUG clothing...and how it's impacted my life - which of course leads to the topic of discussion- what's the best compliment, comment or story you have pertaining to your PUG wardrobe? 

:) :) Bonnie

Views: 11678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cowboys always have the funniest lines! :)

A cheesy line like that will always get me to smile!  Its far more innovative then the most of the ones I hear in Philadelphia.

Standing in line to return something at Kohls and this 80s something lady telling me she loved my dress and cuban heel stockings.   She then proceeded to give me Tips on how to keep the stocking lines straight!  She was adorable.

Please do share her tips!!! Would love to know!

Yes please do share! :)

Wearing my leopard pencil to my hairdresser who also does hair for Haute Couture in Paris "Why aren't you modelling" 

and while waiting for the appointment the attendant gave me a plate of free cookies because 'more people should dress like you'

>_>

Well... why aren't you modeling my dear?

you are fantastic looking.

ha, thank's for the complement :) You're always so sweet 

Here, here, Aoife!!

When I was going to my brother's wedding, I wore my Hell Bunny Lazy River dress in pink (yes, I know, not PUG, but still had to share),  petticoat, matching pink shoes and purse.  We had to make a quick stop at the mall to grab new shoes for my daughter, where one person told me I looked like I had stepped out of a magazine, several random people complimented me on my dress, and two ladies stopped me to ask where I had bought my dress because they were looking for something to wear to a wedding and the only dress that they had seen in days that they liked was the one I was wearing.  But that wasn't the best...  At the reception, I walked past a little boy who looked me up and down, gave me a huge grin and exclaimed, "You're a princess!"  Best. Compliment. Ever.  hahaha

out of the mouths of babes... some of the BEST compliments!

Kids are so funny, and the look on the little boy's face was priceless.  It made my night :)  

Every time I wear any of my PUG dresses I get random compliments.  PUG dresses have magical qualities ;) 

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service