Hey guys! It's me Tahitia again with another question :) This time it's about the stunningly beautiful collection of Jersey tops that PUG has recently stocked in their separates section.

They look absolutely gorgeous, they'd be a perfect fit anywhere from the office to a formal party to even just coffee with friends, and the best part is that they already go great with any number of pencil skirts , flared skirts, capris pants and full length pants that we've already picked up from PUG :)

The bottom line is that you CANNOT LOOSE with these tops ladies!

Here's where my question comes, the sizing. As it says in the description for all these tops, these are one size fits all. I don't think that I've ordered one size fits all from PUG before, so I was wondering if anyone who has could possible tell me how the Jersey line fits women who are roughly 37" in the bust and 29" in the waist.

Any advice would be awesome since I'm hoping to pick one or two up before the Black Friday sale ends. Thanks guys and hugs!

Tahitia :)

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The tops that I'm really looking at specifically are the Jersey Cap Sleeve Top in Light Pink and the Jersey Cap Sleeve Top in Navy. They just amazing and I know that they'd be perfect to wear around the holiday season, especially the navy top! Has anyone had any experience ordering those two or similar tops and how they stretch to fit?

RSS

Members

Forum

Blog Anyone?

Started by Shy Anne in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Aoife 24K 20 hours ago. 18 Replies

Just wondering if anyone has a Blog?Mine is: http://writerinadress.tumblr.comFeel free to share yours and I'll add you to my reader :) Continue

Name the one trend you would like to see end — and quickly at that?

Started by ivanova billy in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Amber yesterday. 10 Replies

What I call ‘LBC.’ This is the exposure of lower butt cleavage when ladies wear their bandage dresses too tight and too short. It’s not a classy look, but I see it all too often!Continue

Sizing help!

Started by Laura in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Laura on Tuesday. 2 Replies

I've been looking at dresses on PUG for the longest time and I think I finally want to order something. I was wondering how stretchy the fabrics used are and which size would fit me best.My…Continue

Your Favorite Pinup Girl Clothing Item of All Time?

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Amanda de Frias on Monday. 24 Replies

Hello Ladies!So, I was discussing favorite PUG clothing with my sister last night, and we got to talking about our favorite pieces in our wardrobe. Then she asked me what is my absolute favorite…Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service