Hello!  I'm going to be in Chicago for the next couple of days, and am not having much luck searching the web for Chicago shopping.  My cash is burning a hole in my pocket and I want to shop, shop, shop!  Any advice on Rockabilly/Vintage/Pinup-inspired clothing shops in Chi-Town?

Thanks!

Views: 594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to the Clark & Belmont area - there's a bunch of places there but some are expensive and others are reasonable. It's a pretty interesting part of town so walking around and spending time there could be fun for you. I don't know how you'll be getting around the city but you can take the Red Line and get off at Belmont. When you exit the station head right (so you'll be walking towards the lake) and you'll see Clark St. There's a bunch of places north on Clark (so turn left on Clark) and there are places further east on Belmont.

Ooooo....just google'd the area...sounds like my kinda place!  Thanks so much!

You can also stop by Broken Cherry, its in the Wicker Park area

Don't be afraid to check out the many thirft shops in the city , I have found some really amazing dresses at these stores.

http://www.kneedeepvintage.com/

http://www.vivavintageclothing.com/

www.storebvintage.com

www.dvchicago.com

www.lulusbellekay.com

Thanks so much ladies! I'm going to get my shop on tomorrow for real!

RSS

Members

Forum

Isabella vs Heidi?

Started by Kristina in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Tahitia Belle Fille yesterday. 12 Replies

I just received my Lady V London Isabella dress in Cadbury Purple Polka Dot yesterday and it was love at first sight!The Isabella is probably my favorite pinup/vintage dress to date...it looks/feels…Continue

Tags: sweetheart, neckline, swing, dress, couture

Greetings and Salutations!!!

Started by Jerusha Cardimona-Kaffine in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Jerusha Cardimona-Kaffine Jan 12. 12 Replies

Greetings and Salutations to all,My name is Jerusha (je-roo-sha) and I'm a kitchen designer in the greater Detroit area by day and a closet Pin-up girl by night. I love all aspects of the 40's-50's:…Continue

Tags: PUGs, to, New

Bangs: Should I Clip Them Or Keep Them

Started by Carmilla De Rosa in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Jasmine Olsen Jan 8. 11 Replies

So, I feel really paranoid that teasing my bangs into pompadours, faux Bettie bangs, and other vintage styles is damaging and thinning out my hair. My bangs are a bit below chin length when all the…Continue

Utah ladies?

Started by Jennifer Nicole in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Nikki Jan 8. 21 Replies

Any other Utah ladies floating about?Continue

© 2015   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service