Hello!  I'm going to be in Chicago for the next couple of days, and am not having much luck searching the web for Chicago shopping.  My cash is burning a hole in my pocket and I want to shop, shop, shop!  Any advice on Rockabilly/Vintage/Pinup-inspired clothing shops in Chi-Town?

Thanks!

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to the Clark & Belmont area - there's a bunch of places there but some are expensive and others are reasonable. It's a pretty interesting part of town so walking around and spending time there could be fun for you. I don't know how you'll be getting around the city but you can take the Red Line and get off at Belmont. When you exit the station head right (so you'll be walking towards the lake) and you'll see Clark St. There's a bunch of places north on Clark (so turn left on Clark) and there are places further east on Belmont.

Ooooo....just google'd the area...sounds like my kinda place!  Thanks so much!

You can also stop by Broken Cherry, its in the Wicker Park area

Don't be afraid to check out the many thirft shops in the city , I have found some really amazing dresses at these stores.

http://www.kneedeepvintage.com/

http://www.vivavintageclothing.com/

www.storebvintage.com

www.dvchicago.com

www.lulusbellekay.com

Thanks so much ladies! I'm going to get my shop on tomorrow for real!

RSS

Members

Forum

tiki skirt xs

Started by Teresa Harrison-Withe in PUG Fans Around The World 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hi is there a Tiki skirt xs out there anyboddy wwould like to sellContinue

Looking for retro bras

Started by stephanie fernandez in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by stephanie fernandez 13 hours ago. 4 Replies

I've been planning to take boudoir/pinup pictures for my husband for a while now, but I've had a really hard time finding the kind of lingerie I'm looking for, especially when it comes to bras.I…Continue

Trying to find a crinoline?

Started by Esmeralda Ruby Martinez in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Emily yesterday. 5 Replies

Hi ladies I'm trying to find a crinoline to wear with my skirts to give me that big poof but that doesnt show like those long petticoats. Anybody have link to one they have? Thanks :)Continue

Suggestions.

Started by Laura Von Zeppelin in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Tahitia Belle Fille on Saturday. 2 Replies

Is there a thread/ forum on this web site where we can make suggestions about what we'd like to see in the upcoming collections?Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service