Review - Deadly Dames Hotrod Honey Dress in 1950's Leopard Print

I am a huge PUG fan and my favorite label is Deadly Dames. I love the sexy, edgy look of Micheline Pitt's dresses. They just make me feel beautiful.

So, the Hotrod Honey Dress in 1950's Leoard Print - I was on the waiting list since they had a waiting list! Now it has become one of my favorite dresses!

One reason is that it has sleeves which is perfect when you have to deal with cold and wet weather (like I have here in Germany, boo-hoo). For a long time I was looking for sexy pinup dress that I can wear during fall and winter (that can be a toughie).

Another reason is that it is the perfect dress for nearly everything. You can wear it at daytime, at an evening event or even at a birthday party.

This dress is amazing! It is comfortable and easy to wear as a shirt but it is sexy as hell. I also love the leopard print and the best thing: it has sleeves!

Gee, I love Deadly Dames! Feels like home wearing Micheline Pitt's dresses. Please do it in Tiger Print, too, Micheline!

I'm wearing a S (I usually order S) but I would recommend to size down. It is very stretchy and a bit loose on my hips. I think XS would have been a better choice but I'm going to keep it anyway.
For more PUG/Pinup/Beauty reviews visit me at www.vanessafrankenstein.com :)
Much love,
Vanessa

Views: 977

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That dress is definitely on my wish list, thanks for the heads up on the sizing!

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it.

Oh wow you look gorgeous! The cut of the dress looks great on you and I love the colour pattern! :) 

Thank you so much! :)

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service