So has anyone else had any trouble with purchasing items from the PUG website? I have been waiting for over a YEAR to purchase the Haunted Mansion Girl Necklace. I have been on their waiting list since around April of this year, I have emailed the company directly about 3-5 times regarding when this necklace will come back into stock and have been told "a few months" then "we don't know" then "we are having a issue with getting the glass that covers the necklace because the supplier does not make them anymore" so I thought okay that's reasonable and continued to wait for even more months. I FINALLY get an email today that they are in shortly after 3pm. I tried to order one right after 4pm and the were SOLD OUT!!! I am so angry/frustrated I could scream. Why would you send out emails to the list of people who have been waiting for this item to come back into stock and then not hold enough stock or have enough stock to cover THOSE orders before you put it up on the website? How is that possibly even fair or right? If it were not for the fact that I LOVE that necklace and have been trying to get it for over a year I would just give up and never try to buy stuff from there again....So I just wanted to know if anyone else has had experience with this sort of thing with the PUG store and if so, how was it handled, was it ever resolved to your satisfaction, did you ever end up getting the item? Also, does anyone have the necklace in good condition that they would be willing to sell? Thanks for listening and helping. 

Tags: Girl, Haunted, Mansion, Necklace/super, mad.....

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually did see a posting on twitter from team pinup that leads to PUG's facebook posting somewhere about the things that were not included in today's sale. I didn't see that until later on this morning though.

Thanks, I'm sure I'll get a chance to get them, just at a higher price.

Sorry to hear that you had so much trouble as well. Good to know I am not the only one! :) Good luck in your purchases, hopefully you will find them soon. I think that I am just going to have to give up on my quest...if I got another email saying they were there and then not be able to get them will just make my head explode!! :) 

I have never been able to find the necklace anywhere else so I am pretty sure no one else carries it. How do you sign up for the newsletter? Thanks by the way.

thanks, I do have the account, but I will check the setting. :)

Yeah, I go there sometimes. I also get their newsletters :) Nothing on there I'm interested in at the moment.

Yes, I've had trouble purchasing from the site in the past. I was trying to use a discount code and the site kept freezing on me. I chatted with a customer service rep who got back to me several days later...but by that time the code had expired and the item I wanted was out of stock. The good news is, I've since been able to successfully place orders on PUG. :D

I was mostly frustrated because I'm a User Experience developer, so it's pretty much my job to make sure website/checkouts work properly. ;)

ohh that must make it even more annoying!! hee hee. 

It sure does! I try to turn a blind eye to it on smaller sites. But I cringe when I'm on sites (like PUG) and I see the code malfunctioning and I know exactly why hehe. ;)

They've had some malfunctioning today to. Some things I tried adding to my cart, and it said it couldn't be added, but it's not a stock issue because I've managed to add those same items to my cart later when I tried again later. Haven't bought anything today either. My 10% code STILL doesn't work for any of the vamp tops. I went to live chat AGAIN today and asked if they would be excluded from discounts all weekend. They didn't know, they just basically said that it was a popular style, and it might be wise to get it while it's there. Sure, this I know. Although, I've been shopping with PUG for over 3 years, and I should be able to at least use that 10% code. Man... if I would have known that they were off limits for this weekends sale, I would have jumped on the $10 off of $50 thing last week :/  No way to predict these things though. Although I'm currently thinking of getting a dress with the Cyber Monday sale... maybe.

The link to the  Sale Terms and Conditions

Black Friday Coupon Rules

If you are using a Coupon Code to shop at Pinupgirlclothing.com on Black Friday (November 23rd, 2012), please note the following terms and conditions.  Coupon Codes expire at 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time, 11/23/12.  Black Friday Coupon Codes may not be combined with other Promotional Codes.  Coupons may not be applied toward Gift Certificates, Tax or Shipping costs.  In addition, the following items are not coupon eligible:  lm-grace-r-bl, kd-vamp-lpd, LM-SHELF-RD, lm-gia-rd, lm-gia-bk, lm-gia-gld, lm-monica-gld, lm-monica-bk, lm-monica-rd, pc-micheline-gn-lace, DL-VAMP-RD-TOP, DL-vamp-mint-top, DL-vamp-lav-top, DL-VAMP-PH-TOP, DL-VAMP-BK-TOP, DL-VAMP-BLU-TOP, DL-VAMP-TIG-TOP, DL-VAMP-ZBR-TOP, dl-vamp-top-lpd, lm-tamara-porc, lm-tamara-horses, lm-tamara-pl, pc-micheline-bt-lace, pc-lorelei-rt, pc-nicole-wt-floral, pc-nicole-bk, kd-vamp-lpd

Cyber Monday Coupon Rules

If you are using a Coupon Code to shop at Pinupgirlclothing.com on Cyber Monday (November 26th, 2012), please note the following terms and conditions.  Coupon Codes are valid from 12:00AM -  11:59PM Pacific Standard Time, 11/26/12.  Cyber Monday Coupon Codes may not be combined with other Promotional Codes.  Coupons may not be applied toward Gift Certificates, Tax or Shipping costs.  In addition, the following items are not coupon eligible:  lm-grace-r-bl, kd-vamp-lpd, LM-SHELF-RD, lm-gia-rd, lm-gia-bk, lm-gia-gld, lm-monica-gld, lm-monica-bk, lm-monica-rd, pc-micheline-gn-lace, DL-VAMP-RD-TOP, DL-vamp-mint-top, DL-vamp-lav-top, DL-VAMP-PH-TOP, DL-VAMP-BK-TOP, DL-VAMP-BLU-TOP, DL-VAMP-TIG-TOP, DL-VAMP-ZBR-TOP, dl-vamp-top-lpd, lm-tamara-porc, lm-tamara-horses, lm-tamara-pl, pc-micheline-bt-lace, pc-lorelei-rt, pc-nicole-wt-floral, pc-nicole-bk, kd-vamp-lpd

Thought I'd post for anyone who hasn't seen it.

EXACTLY. If they said "we got 2 of this item in" and they immediately disappeared it would totally make sense then. 

Odette, have you tried going on ebay, or amazon for the necklace? Anytime something runs out on PUG's site, and it's something I've waited for for a long time - I just google it. There's always someone or some shop somewhere in this world that has it. I'm sure you can find it in the PUG swap/sell. :) 

Hope that helps (and if someone already suggested it, sorry!) 

RSS

Members

Forum

Best long lasting lipstick

Started by Sarah Harris in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Rebecca Almes yesterday. 23 Replies

Hello ladiesI am looking to purchase some new lipsticks in red and a neutral pink colour. I want them to be long wearing. I have super dry lips so I need something moisturing. I am baffled by choice.…Continue

Reactions from Men While Wearing a PUG Outfit

Started by Kelly Shanafelt in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Rebecca Almes yesterday. 14 Replies

The other thread was fantastic asking about your best compliments, but I want to narrow it down to the responses and behaviors from your husbands, boyfriends, flirty strangers, male co-workers,…Continue

Your Favorite Pinup Girl Clothing Item of All Time?

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Shy Anne yesterday. 23 Replies

Hello Ladies!So, I was discussing favorite PUG clothing with my sister last night, and we got to talking about our favorite pieces in our wardrobe. Then she asked me what is my absolute favorite…Continue

Shopping Bay Area and Memphis?

Started by Margrete in PUG Fans Around The World on Thursday. 0 Replies

Hi Ladies, I will be visiting the US in a little while and will more specifically be visiting San Francisco, Oakland and Memphis. I'd really like to know where it might be good to go shopping in…Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service