So I'm from a city where every weekend they throw backyard shows a place where people can chill and listen to punk ska or psychobilly music . I don't consider myself a pug but I was wondering if there's a certain kind of genre pug chicks listen to is it any type of genre or?
I know not every pug girl listens to the same thing I'm just curious as to what people here like to listen to ! I love music and I love to talk about it!

I'm really into psychobilly rockabilly and ska music ! Bunch of old school stuff is the best! I think what genre you listen to best describes who you are :D

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like a little bit of everything - for instance, my Pandora playlist goes as follows:

JD McPherson Radio, Classical, Beirut Radio, Jem Radio, Of Monsters & Men Radio, Swing Radio, Kimbra Radio, Class of the 90's, Indie Dance Radio, Ska Radio, Jack Johnson Radio, Frank Sinatra Radio, Indie Pop Radio, Rockabilly Radio, 50's Rock n Roll, Bubblegum Oldies and 60's Oldies.  

:-) 

I listen to ska, punk, classical, rockabilly(sometimes) and classic rock, oh and a lot of old school metal. but what it is that i think we all enjoy are the sounds of the retro.vintage americana like etta james, duke ellington, Rosemary clooney, and newer artista with the same vibe like Caro Emerald or Amy Winehouse.

Punk, Ska, psychobilly, rockabilly, a little alternative (the older stuff, alternative is getting a little to "alternative" for me now a days). I am a Amy Winehouse fan. I love 60's music like The Supremes and Temptations.

Any other CA fans on here? Just got Christina Aguilera's new album Lotus a few days ago. Has anyone else heard it yet?

RSS

Members

Forum

Buscando Pin-Ups en Aguascalientes, México

Started by Bell Lerris Hudson in PUG Fans Around The World 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

Busco chicas pin-up en Aguascalientes y estados cercanos para formar una asociación de Pin-Up en el estado.

Tags: For, loking, mexico, México

Any Pin-Up artists out there??

Started by Carey Christian in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Brandi Shuey on Monday. 2 Replies

Greetings fellow PUGs!I'm looking for a Pin-Up artist to help design a tattoo for me.  I love classic pin-up art, but the image I want doesn't exist.  I need to find someone who can draw my idea (for…Continue

Tags: illustrator, ink, artist, tattoo, art

Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

Started by Lissie Bee in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Pin Up Cinema on Friday. 66 Replies

Hey guys! Laura and Micheline's recent Memphis shopping videos got me wondering.. are there any other gals out there who like to shop vintage and antique stores not only for clothes but for…Continue

BRAND NEW NAVY MONICA DRESS SIZE M FOR SALE !!!!!

Started by Yaroslava Spaczynski in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Patricia T. Cole May 20. 3 Replies

Up for sale gorgeous Monica in navy size Medium, brand new, all tags attached. Price 125$ firm, sorry, no discounts.

© 2015   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service