So I happen to be one of those crazies who loooves her animals. I figured I can't possibly be alone (and here come the crickets). 

I have a full 20 gallon fish tank with a betta, 2 platys, 3 corydoras, and a loach happily coexisting. It's a full planted tank and its lovely to watch. I am crazy about fish. If I could, my whole house would be one big aquarium, but my electricity bill and lifestyle doesn't quite allow the time to do that (booooo. :c) 

In addition to that, I also have a frilled dragon. He's a handsome little devil, but a total sass-pot (kinda like is owner...) 

So, ladies of PUG, what little loves do you own? 

Views: 1513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we've got a Great Pyr and she is the best dog I've ever known! and we've got 7 cats too :) all rescues!

I LOVE Irish Wolfies!

we've got hardwood floors, and frequently dispose of fur shaped yorkies ;)

The Wolfhounds are absolutely awesome dogs in families with kids. You have to socialize them with cats though, right from puppy, otherwise their run and chase instinct takes over, and you DON'T want something that size chasing things in the house. My Pyr used to sleep curled up with the cats, and sometimes with the kittens on top of her. :)

"I am constantly wearing a "fur coat", burning out vacuum cleaners, and will never have a lovely home because my furry babies see to that, but I can't imagine life without them."

I feel the same way! :D

I agree... I couldn't imagine life without my babies. Going on trips out of town my first concern is who will take care of my babies? Will they be ok??? They are truly my family (because my actual blood family is way off the dysfunctional charts) and I do get weird looks because of that... no one seems to get it.

This is Klutch Corneilius

& Jett Josephine

These our my big babies that are so extremely spoiled!  They are too smart for their own good and usually get themselves in trouble!  They are quite comical and very emotional.  They are friendly but very protective, especially of me.  They are definitely my dogs and they know it! 

Anchovy von Astrocat (of the Neptunian Astrocats).  She has her own facebook album.  

Wah! So effing cute-iful ^_^

Beautiful babies... And yep, I know what you mean about too smart for their own good. It's like mine team up together (ok, not like, but DO) and wreak havoc, especially when I haven't been giving them enough attention! (or if there's a mouse, opossum, or other non-dog creature hanging out in our yard).

<3!!  My mum and grandma raised Great Danes.  Such beauties you have!

Hi everyone, this is Chunky. She turned 6 this year and has been my little companion through all of the transitions I've experienced as an adult. She loves travelling, hiking, running around at Rosie's Dog Beach, and watching TV until bedtime. =)
Attachments:

Love the bow! <3

We have 3 little ones. Moscow a part Russian Blue was my first, he actually turned 6 yesterday (whoops, only just remembered, no wonder he was cranky last night!) Once my step sister stayed with us and thought his name was Boscow, so everytime hes in a crank(all the time) I tease him & call him that!

My next one is def my favourite Lady Islington, she is a blue British Shorthair. Shes the same breed as the cheshire cat, and is a little on the small side even though shes 3, so I can still scoop her up in one hand. Shes a real cuddle bunny and has  3 main nicknames: winnie, winnie pig or just piggy. Yes, shes answers to them all.

The last one is my most recent. Being a cat person I never new the awesomeness of dogs, until this little puppy melted my heart. Ruby-Lou, yes she is named after a potato. She is a 10 month old blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She comes to work & hangs out in the office. Her favourite things are belly rubs & cuddles. Her breed is known as lapdogs for a reason! She is so unagressive & things everyone should be her friend, we were at the beach a month ago and an 8 week old jack russell puppy half her size was there, so she immediately put her bum down and waddled up to the puppy then flipped over to her back to submit to this tiny puppy! What a sook.

Attachments:

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service