So I happen to be one of those crazies who loooves her animals. I figured I can't possibly be alone (and here come the crickets). 

I have a full 20 gallon fish tank with a betta, 2 platys, 3 corydoras, and a loach happily coexisting. It's a full planted tank and its lovely to watch. I am crazy about fish. If I could, my whole house would be one big aquarium, but my electricity bill and lifestyle doesn't quite allow the time to do that (booooo. :c) 

In addition to that, I also have a frilled dragon. He's a handsome little devil, but a total sass-pot (kinda like is owner...) 

So, ladies of PUG, what little loves do you own? 

Views: 1511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are my 2 crazy babies! Sasquatch and Shrimp my 2 cats! :)

Their so cute!!

I have a beautiful Kitty named Lucy, here she isand I also have a ten gallon tank, I had it fully done up with plants but then when I moved it got disturbed and made alot of snails and algy so I had to get rid of most of them! still a beautiful tank though and my two platty and two guppys and my sucker fish love it!, I only bought one platty but then I guess she was prego and had like 15 babies and I watched them grow and then gave them to friends with tanks, but I kept one and it's been about 8 or 10 months since the babies were born and hes still not the size of his momma! soo cute :]

she's actually a dilute tortie!! but thanks!! and yea, cute someone wanted her, but id be in the same boat, Id never sell my kitty ahah id be like, get your own cat! ahah

I've got three kitties.  Moonie is my heart - 17 1/2 year old Norwegian Forest Cat.  Sophie a tortie pointed Ragdoll with a freckled nose.  And a fat Burmese, Luna, the baby of the family.  All are spoiled rotten.  :)

Yay! I've been wondering about everyone else's "family"... Here we go:

^This was Oscar, the first dog I had ever adopted (even though I grew up with dogs, I had always been a cat-adopter). He changed my life in so many ways... I was devastated when I had to put him to sleep in February because he became paralyzed and his internal organs began to shut down. I still think of him ... and then I have these two, equally loved, dogs:

Coco:

^ This is her normal position - she LOVES (and I mean LOVES to have her belly rubbed; her default for anything is to lie on her back and wag her tail between her legs (like a little teenie weenie)). She is possessive as all get out, and a diva to boot. She is also my snuggler and toy lover. Whether she likes it or not, she is the girlfriend of Duke,

who is a German Shepherd/Lab mix (I know, Mutt & Jeff couple, right?). He's technically my mom's dog, but since he's fed, loved, played with, bathed, slept and anything else he needs he gets from me, he's really my dog. We go in spurts of him being so upset I'm going to work (or anywhere), that he'll jump the 6 1/2ft fence to catch up with me as I walk away from the house.

And then there's Awesome, a black & gray striped tabby kitten (she's not quite a year). She was supposed to be my brother's cat (which is why she's named Awesome - that's what he says he is), but she decided I was her person instead. I don't have any pics I can find of her... she's hell to take pics of because she won't stop moving.

I also take care of a couple of outside stray cats and Monet, a calico my sister left here with my mom about 15yrs ago. With Awesome coming into the house, Monet has definitely developed a 2nd childhood.

People think I'm nuts for treating my animals like family, but to me, that's what they are. And in my case, they love me in ways that my family won't, so of course they're spoiled rotten. (Oh, and Coco is named after Coco Chanel; Oscar was named Oscar Mayer - by my then 8yr old son)

Love seeing all the pics & descriptions of our lovelies!!!

This is my baby kitten, Whisht ^_^

i love it when they're still babies - so cute it makes you swoon!

Here are my children - they are Italian Greyhounds, the gray one is Charlotte (aka Chuck) and she is 5; Vinci is brown and he's almost 9 and Basil is the black and white and she is 13.

ZOMG! I luff them.

I have been wanting a greyhound, especially now that I have a house!  Gorgeous babies!

So cute!

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service