Okay, so I REALLY want the Monica, from the looks of it I want the black and then the red again when it comes back in stock. <3 The only thing is Doris just looks so darn good in I'm not sure how it will look on my figure (34-24-33 as of yesterday) so....  has anyone who doesn't have the most awesome curves on the planet tried this one on? Would love to know how it fits and if you're happy with it, or you think I should leave it to the ladies with more Hollywood style derriere's... ha

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmmm.... well I really do think that the Monica's the kind of dress that would flatter women of all figures, especially from wide to narrow hips.

So I think you'll be safe getting it, especially in black because that is a GORGEOUS colour for the Monica :)

thanks!  I found a photo of a couple of girls with about my figure on Facebook and I still want it so <3 

What do you do for a living?

Started by Christine Bean in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Bree Marie Winchester yesterday. 329 Replies

I don't know how to start this discussion honestly. I'm always curious when I look through all your photos and read your bios. No one really talks about what they do for a living. I guess I wonder…Continue

help!!! Identify this dress

Started by cela hyatt in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Magdalena Elyse Oct 5. 15 Replies

So I found this dress on Pinterest and there isn't any identifiers for it.  the picture links back to the girl's tumblr page and there isn't anything there either.  I figure someone has to know what…Continue

Started by Rachel|Drake in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Ocia Orthman Oct 3. 4 Replies

Any pinup girls in Hawaii? Moving out there on NYE would love to set up a meet up!!

So-Cal Pin-Up Search to benefit AIDS/LifeCycle!

Started by Bicycling Betties in PUG Fans Around The World Sep 30. 0 Replies

Hello fans of Bicycling Betties! We are a team of riders who will ride from San Francisco to LA in 2016. As part of our fundraising activities, we are organizing a pin-up contest in the search for…Continue

Tags: Fundraising, Events, AIDS/LifeCycle, Charity, Los

© 2015   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service