So I sent back the skirt to see if I could switch it out for another medium.
According to pinup girl it is a true medium and measures up with their size chart....
So I was only refunded for the skirt NOT the cost of shipping to send it back.
I'm honestly frustrated. I don't see how it "measures up", clearly in the pictures it is smaller. I couldn't even get my thighs to fit into that skirt!
Pinup girl said I wasn't taking the flaps? Into consideration while I was flat measuring. The skirt is clearly laying on top of two skirts same style same size, and it's smaller!

So disappointed. :(
I still want that "leopard" kinky box skirt but I know a going up a size would be to big...
I probably would if been better off selling it online to make my money back rather then sending it back.

Everything I've ever purchased from them was a medium and it's been true to size till now, this is the first issue I've had.
So now I'm not sure if I even trust ordering online... :(

So I recently ordered the Deadly Dames "Kinky box Skirt" in leopard and I believe the size was mislabeled. In no way shape or form is it a meduim.

I own three other kinky box skirts in different print all meduim and i compared them to what I received and it is definetly small possibly mislabeled.

I've attached photos below so you ladies can see .

Taking the mesurements it measures as a small.
13 inches laying flat while a medium lays 14 inches flat.

Has anyone else had this happen?
Would I be able to exchange for another medium?

Views: 445

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would contact Live chat about it immediately. Show them your photos. They might allow you to exchange it at no extra cost if it is indeed an error on their end. 

I tired contacting live chat but their hours are from 8am-5pm so I have to wait till it's morning :(
Just leave them a message. My hours never correspond with theirs but I type out my issue and they are back to me the next day.

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service