Don't get me wrong, all you ladies are beautiful....but the homemade portfolio pics have seem to get out of control. While yes, this is a pin up style site....I'm not seeing much of any pin up style in the mounds of "fan pics". I wish to see how the beautiful PUG clothes look on everyday people. Micheline, Masuimi, Doris & the ladies are amazing at modeling them, however what sells me are the fan photos & comments. Am I wrong?? Is it to much to ask not to see 10 shots of some chick in club wear or in the bath tub???

Tags: Fan, photos, pics

Views: 1177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Site wasn't created for just customers the about pages very first sentence... Pinup Girl Style, aka PUGStyle, is a community of people from all over the globe who love pinup style and culture. And nothing on the page does it say it is strictly about PUG. Again I am still confused, basiy what everyone is saying is that since I can't afford to buy from PUG and post pictures of it I'm not suppose to be a member? Completely unfair since no where does it say this is only for PUG Customers only

well...no that's kind of incorrect. this place was actually created because of facebook. PUG originally had a myspace page, but that went the way of the dinosaur, the facebook page limited what they could and couldn't do, and they wanted a central space that would not disappear with social media trends.

it was created for their customers.

Well sorry that I thought it was also a community for like minded people, that is my mistake for making the assumption this was for people that infact love PUG that A. Own it or B. People that admire it but can't afford to buy it on our salaries. I guess they need to put a disclaimer somewhere that states if you don't own PUG you can not be a member. I have loved PUG since I was a teenager and have never come from a family that could afford it and now that I am on my own the circumstances have not changed, I will just have to admire from a distance from now on.

I think you've misunderstood me. the purpose of the site was to have a central social media space that would never go away for people who purchase/like PUG. There is no rule that you must purchase their clothing/goods to be allowed on the page.

that being said, the clothing pictures should be focused on PUG clothing- it's helpful for others who are wanting to see what a specific style and size look on someone who is their size/body shape, hence why the pictures are sorted by size. there are several communities/special interest groups on this website, and a few are dedicated to Vintage clothing (not repo) where posting pictures of vintage digs would be absolutely suitable.

Well said Sandy :)

RSS

Members

Forum

Blog Anyone?

Started by Shy Anne in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Aoife 24K yesterday. 18 Replies

Just wondering if anyone has a Blog?Mine is: http://writerinadress.tumblr.comFeel free to share yours and I'll add you to my reader :) Continue

Name the one trend you would like to see end — and quickly at that?

Started by ivanova billy in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Amber yesterday. 10 Replies

What I call ‘LBC.’ This is the exposure of lower butt cleavage when ladies wear their bandage dresses too tight and too short. It’s not a classy look, but I see it all too often!Continue

Sizing help!

Started by Laura in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Laura on Tuesday. 2 Replies

I've been looking at dresses on PUG for the longest time and I think I finally want to order something. I was wondering how stretchy the fabrics used are and which size would fit me best.My…Continue

Your Favorite Pinup Girl Clothing Item of All Time?

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Amanda de Frias on Monday. 24 Replies

Hello Ladies!So, I was discussing favorite PUG clothing with my sister last night, and we got to talking about our favorite pieces in our wardrobe. Then she asked me what is my absolute favorite…Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service