So i'm very obsessed with the pin-up girl style and love EVERYTHING about it!

Me and the hubby was talking tonight and I told him that lately I have been considering pinup modeling. He was like

"You do know that that will require some skimpy outfits, rights?"

"I know, but are you okay with that?"

"Do I get to see and have the pictures?"

"Yes."

"OKAY! besides your coming home to me, not anyone else!"

but I don't have any pin up outfits...what will be needed? what about photography?

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

consider trying modelmayhem and posting, asking for some pinup photoshoots, TFCD (which means time for digial photos), and also searching for photoshoots in your area that are for pinups.  Build a portfolio and your chances will be better.  That's really the only way I know how to get into the biz quickly.  I'd love to know how anyone else does it! Do you live in a big city?

Where

I don't live in a big city at all lol the town I live in has only 1 stoplight if that says anything lol I live about 45 min from an actual city

hmmm...that does make it difficult, are you willing to travel? what's the closest city to you?

Charlotte NC

No kidding? I've been visiting my parents in Murphy for the last month!

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service