Hey guys!

Well I'm trying to get myself into the whole pin up modeling and alternative modeling as well. I want to have my own model name or pin up name but I seriously can't think of anything that would suit me or both genres of modeling. I tried using my middle name with my name but sadly it's already taken. :(

I was wondering how the whole process you went through to create your name and what not. I tried also using my name, nicky, but i feel like i've grown it especially for modeling.

Hope to hear from you ladies!

Views: 12923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i haven't tried thinking about mine. this question made me think of my pin up name too. :))
brandi's suggestion is good. nicki sands. or you could change the nicky to nixx and try brandi's racy. racy nixx. :)

Thank you ladies

I love your suggestions!

I like "Racy Nikki" and "Racy Nixx"

I have never thought about that.
i guess more names are fake than I previously thought.
I just used my first name and middle name.
My name is Adelle but most of my friends and co-workers call me della or delli (i work in a deli)
Also perry mason was a great show...

I just dropped my last name and switched my first name and my middle name around, Mirranda Paige :) 

Hi Nicole:

A Pin-Up model named Anita De Bauch wrote a fantastic article on how to pick a good pin-up name: Pick Your Perfect Model Pseudonym! by Anita De Bauch . She is also releasing a fantastic book soon titled "The Ugly Girl's Guide to Becoming a Model"  in  the fall. There are other articles she has written to also help with question on the same site. Hope this helps!

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service