I noticed lots of active new ladies on here so I wanted to say hi! Feel free to introduce yourself as I don't bite (except at Halloween).

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow, we haven't even had snow here this year (which is really weird since usually it'sknee deep all winter) but ten blizzards sound absolutely miserable :/

I am kind of curious as to what you wear during a blizzard?

Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking? I hope your lucky streak of the blizzards missing you continues til spring!

Man, I'm actually the absolute worst for dressing properly in the winter. You'd think living in New Hampshire for 21 years would make me better at it, but I don't even own winter boots or pants that aren't capris =( I mostly just try to layer where I can! I don't go outside much. Since I don't live in a big city, I have to drive pretty much everywhere I go so it's USUALLY not a big deal. If I'm outside in the snow with my neice though, I usually steal my dad's boots and stuff them with socks, haha.

I wear dresses/skirts almost every day, so when it's cold, I usually replace stockings/panty hose with thick tights, and I'll throw on a cardigan or something, add my wool coat/gloves/etc, and I'm usually alright since I'm not outside for extended periods of time.

Oh wow I think I would freeze, I'm currently living in the Netherlands although I'm not from here. I live really close to a store and because it's Europe everything is really close together so it's actually rare that I take a car instead of walking. Not owning pants that aren't capris is actually awesome though so I wouldn't change that unless you find a really awesome pair! 

You should definitely find a cute pair of winterboots though!! 

That's so cool! What brought you to the Netherlands? I very much want to live somewhere where everything is close together and has good public transit. Europe has always seemed so amazing, I'd love to go there sometime. Winter boots are most definitely on my list! I'm hoping to find a good pair on sale, what with it being the tail end of winter and all.

Yeah, it's the best time to buy anything wintery right now. I actually moved over here with my long-term boyfriend as he's from here 

Europe is really cool actually. More fresh food, the people are a bit more polite, and all of the buildings are really old. It's prettier :) 

Ahhhh that's awesome!! How long have you guys been together? Are you from the US originally? And I'll bet it's prettier, haha. The Netherlands especially has got to be so beautiful

I think five ish years, not forever but a while :), it is pretty here, although most people come here for Amsterdam I'm like an hour from that and it's nice. Definitely originally from the U.S. My birth certificate says Missouri on it , grandparents live in New Jersey, my uncle lives in Florida, and my Mom/sisters live in Texas, kind of a spread out family. 

Nice to meet you! I followed you on IG (my name is @ashlibbie on there)  Yeah I am so over this weather. We're supposed to get 8-10 inches tonight :(

Ouch! Good luck ;n; The weather report says we're supposed to get snow tonight, but it hasn't started yet, so I'm crossing my fingers. I followed you back on IG! Your eyebrows DO look amazing in that picture you posted with the cat eye glasses! What do you use for them? Is it a powder/pencil/both? I do love tarte 8)

Followed you on instagram! :D

It's nice to meet you too!!

I've only done one routine so far, and it was for my initial audition. It was definitely more a cross between Performance Art and Burlesque than your classic burlesque routine, but it was really fun. It sort of worked against me in the sense that they wanted to see more variety from me before taking me on as a dancer, but they were pretty impressed with it and took me on as an apprentice of sorts with one of the girls (who is actually my favorite dancer on the troupe *u*). So I'm not necessarily doing it yet, but I'm working towards it, and it is really fun!

I'm into cosplay, big time. :D

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service