Pin curls never worked for me. 

PERMS didn't work for me. 

Hot rollers were a laugh and a half, and curling irons/the straightener trick??? 

Now... a $3 set of dollar store brand foam curlers and garnier curl spray...

have turned this...

into this....

Ladies, if you're having trouble with curling your hair, don't give up! You can be a bangin' babe with perfect curls; you just have to find what works with your locks.

My hair is considered baby-fine, for the record. Let me tell you how freaking ecstatic I was when this worked! 

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Foam rollers are the bomb!  It's the only way my hair holds curl too. 

I have such a hard time keeping a curl in my hair.  Is Garnier Curl Spray what stylists refer to as a "setting lotion"?  I've been doing some research about how to achieve those 1940's - 1950's style curls and almost all say to use a setting lotion on each section of hair before you wrap it.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is to spend 45 minutes wrapping my hair in hot rollers & leaving them in for an hour only to have the curls fall out in a matter of hours.  Do you use the foam rollers on dry or wet hair?

Thx

I've used what's called a wet set. And yeah, the garnier setting spray is what I use as well. 

(Also, believe me I know how much it sucks to have used hot rollers and them not work!)

What I do is, tie the majority of my hair back and do it section by section. I use a spray bottle of water on the section of hair I want to dampen, then comb it out so there are no knots, then spray with the curl setter, comb, and roll. 

I usually do this a little earlier in the evening, so my hair has time to dry a little, but then I tie a head scarf around the rollers and let them do their magic overnight. 

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service