So I know that most of you out there have bought, or at least attempted to buy some things at the BFS. How about sharing what you've gotten? I got four items.

The PIn Up Couture Pencil Skirt in Leopard

The Ariana Dress in Polka Dot in Navy

The Heartbreaker Vogue Skirt in Navy

Marilyn Knit Top in Leopard Print

All of these items were in XL. The only thing that I wanted but could not get was an underskirt. It was sold out. And I was too tired from my Turkey Day activities to stay up until Midnight.

Views: 613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had my eye on the Elvira Comic Cover Leggings, the Elvira Cobweb Tunic Dress & the Monica Dress in Gold Jersey Knit Fabric, but sadly I had to keep my purse closed this year since I had to buy some "muggle" clothes for work.

Luckily PUG will still be here next Black Friday :)

I just have to say something here. Whether you bought something, or not; what is important to me is how we all gather here to chat about our PUG lives. That makes me so very happy. I love how we share with each other, both the good and the not so good. I love how we can give feedback about what we like and what we don't like. I love that we are here for each other. That is what is really important. Thanks everybody!

I couldn't agree with you more Aoife and Brandi! You guys along with Leanna Bruce, Kara Rexx, Dita Makeup, Shy Anne, Chrystal Allen, Cela Hyatt and everyone else are so important to me in my life right now. On what other clothing retail websites can you go shopping for outfits and walk away with amazing friends for life too? ;)

I literally have so much I'm tempted to do a youtube video haul of how much I got. I'm actually kinda embarassed I spent so much money but I saved up for ages to get everything I wanted. (And it still wasn't everything I wanted because not everything was available in my size) Plus this was my first ever purchase from the site!

But here is the comprehensive list:
Ava dress in Plum
Jessica Wiggle Dress in Black (I had too, my name is Jessica!)
Erin Dress in Royal Blue
Christina Dress in Rust Sateen
Deadly Dames Wiggle Dress - White with Black Polka Dots
Classic Pencil Skirt in Navy
Vamp Top in Black
Vamp Top in Red with Black Dots.

And then last night I saw that they had added the cutest dress ever, the Belle of the Ball Dress in Antique Rose, and well y'know...I had to have that too....

You will love the Jessica! It's a little formal but superfun!

@Shy Anne, sounds like its right up my street for going to the Supermarket in then ;) (seriously, the amount of times I've just "popped to the shop" in party dresses is unreal)

@Brandi Well I'll try and make a PUG Youtube Haul when I go home for Christmas, and I'll try and film me in each of them so you can see how kick ass they look!
And obviously I'll come and post a link so you can have a good butchers ;)

I only got one thing :( but it was a smoking deal.  I got the Monica in black and silver lurex.  I'm so excited for it to get here!  I plan on wearing it for my graduation ceremony on Saturday and I will post pictures when it gets here :) 

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service