So I know that most of you out there have bought, or at least attempted to buy some things at the BFS. How about sharing what you've gotten? I got four items.

The PIn Up Couture Pencil Skirt in Leopard

The Ariana Dress in Polka Dot in Navy

The Heartbreaker Vogue Skirt in Navy

Marilyn Knit Top in Leopard Print

All of these items were in XL. The only thing that I wanted but could not get was an underskirt. It was sold out. And I was too tired from my Turkey Day activities to stay up until Midnight.

Views: 613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I purchased three items:

The Lauren top in black and red sateen

and the red polka dot vamp top

I was also going to order the Marilyn top but the XLs were all gone by time I got on the site! sad face but Ill order it when it is back in stock!

this was actually my first purchase from PUG I have been drooling over there products for years now but could never purchase anything as of lately so I am excited and already planning ion what to buy next!

Vickie, you must post pics after you wear your new purchases!

Will do!!!

I set my alarm for 10 minutes to 2 (10 minutes to midnight Cali time) and my cart was ready - I just had to check out when I saw the discount. I got the olive Harley and the matador skirt.

I was seriously thinking of the matador. But I opted for the pencil skirts since they are seriously lacking in my wardrobe.

Hi! I'm new here!

This is my first time purchasing from pinup girl clothing.

I hope these goodies fit well.

Hotrod Honey Dress in Solid Black
Annalise Dress in Black with Blue Swallows Embroidery
Betsey Swing Dress in Black Gingham

Eleni, welcome to the PUG sisterhood! I hope they fit well and you are happy with your purchases. As I wrote to Vickie we all love sharing our photos of our PUG wear. So please share with us some photos after your wear your new items.

Thanks so much! Is there any other vintage inspired websites you recommended?

Totally First World problems! I didn't buy anything. Since I made my big purchase at the Yard Sale, there wasn't anything that I couldn't live without. I know, sad huh? ;)  

I had a wishlist but then I found out that my sister is having a baby! And she needs money to move so I didn't buy anything.  I've been curious about the marilyn knits, can you let me know how the quality is when you get it

Hi Shy ann. The Pug site for the Terri tops says it is the same fabric as the Marilyn tops and the Terri top I have is really high quality thick cotton. So will be interested also to know from Aoife if the PUG description is right.

oh, that's good to know, I'm always hesitant to buy T-shirt cotton because I'm afraid it will be see-through, but it sounds nice. <3 thanks!

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service