Black Friday and Holiday sales... pin up related... mostly So Cal

I have gotten some emails from some of my favorite places about special sales and I thought I would share them with you all.

First off is Besame cosmetics. They now have a retail store in Burbank. And on this Friday and Saturday they are having a special sale. I can't find the info on their website but I did get a special email about it. The email mentions them having special collectable items and things that are not otherwise available. BTW I probably won't be able to make it there so I'd love to get some feedback on how it went. To get basic Besame info here is the link:

http://www.besamecosmetics.com/home.cfm

Next off is JBR clothing. They were formally an online only company stocking many of the more popular retro reproduction lines. A few months ago they opened a retail store in Brea. From 8 to 10AM on Friday everything will be 25% off. For the rest of the day it will be 20% off. And if you can't make it there, their online store is having all sorts of specials this week. Their link is:

http://www.jbrclothing.com/

Then I'd like to mention reVamp Vintage in Downtown LA. As I just wrote elsewhere her on PUG style, their clothes are maybe a little less sexy than PUG. But I love them and their made to order clothes are the same cost as off the rack. Once you go in and have your measurements taken you are set for any future ordering. Their holiday sale is 25% off any purchases over $150.

http://www.revampvintage.com/

I have bought from all of these businesses and I can highly recommend each of them. No one is paying me or encouraging me to do this. I just thought I'd share the info that I have.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just ordered from JBR-I got the Floozy bag from Sourpuss in Aqua!!! Love that bag!

RSS

Members

Forum

Best haircut for vintage styling??

Started by Nikki in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Nikki yesterday. 8 Replies

Hi ladies!Due to a bad dip-dying experiment, I now have to cut a good 4 inches off of my hair... While I'm not exactly happy about it, I am looking forward to being able to do more vintage…Continue

Tags: cut, hairstyles, hair

1950s clothing choices in winter and rain

Started by Sweet PinupGirl in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Paige Lavoie on Wednesday. 19 Replies

Hi Ladies.  I enjoy wearing 1950's/pinup clothing during the summer, but I would like to include my wardrobe into the winter, snow, colder months (I live in Canada).  Does anyone have any options…Continue

Tags: #1950sclothingwinter

all Rago shapewear , where ?

Started by Billie J Lexie in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Billie J Lexie on Wednesday. 4 Replies

Where , pray tell , may be the complete line be ?, I see the rago site is wholesale only and that sites such as pin up girl offers  some at some point , are there any brick and mortar stores / shops…Continue

corsets under dresses -_-

Started by Rachel|Drake in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Aoife 24K on Tuesday. 9 Replies

I've gotten to the point where I can wear my corset for an extended period of time (with the shape that I want) so finally I've taken to wearing them on date nights, etc. But now I have a brand new…Continue

Tags: problems, corset

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service