All Discussions Tagged 'makeup' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 10 Must Have Items for the PUG Style

What are your absolute must have, couldn't go without pieces of clothing, accessories and makeup necessities for your PUG lifestyle? :D xxx

Started by Natalie Stableford

34 Jul 8
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

Lets talk makeup: what are your makeup essentials for putting together your vintage look?

So ladies, I am looking to buy some new makeup (quality makeup in particular!) and would love to hear what makeup essentials you can't go w…

Started by Harlow Napalm

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kristin

Looking for new Foundation

Hello all!  I'm looking for a new foundation. I've been using the MAC Studio fix fluid and I like it but I wanted to see what others use be…

Started by Riley Rouge

18 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Victoria Garcia

The Ever Coveted Winged Eyeliner

I've been noticing that a lot of people have been saying that they can not or have a hard time mastering the winged eyeliner. So i wanted a…

Started by Monet O

56 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Weber

anyone ever have this problem? [Micheline Pitt's advice would be GREAT]

I am a hairstylist and have been for 4 years and a freelance MUA. I live in a extremely small town and it's very hard to put myself out the…

Started by Miss Lei

9 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by CK

Wedding Next Year?!

Hi:) My fiance and I got engaged at the beggining of this year. He is in the Navy, and so I haven't seen him in four months, I get to see h…

Started by Maria Ventura

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jenn Bailey

Airbrush makeup

Hi everyone! I hope you're all ok :) I'm here because I want to share sth with you... actually, more than share I want to know your opinion…

Started by Yuliana Leon Báez

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Yuliana Leon Báez

RSS

Members

Forum

Los Angeles advice!

Started by Kammi Long in PUG Fans Around The World yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey ladies! I have recently decided to move BACK to Southern California but I am only familiar with the San Diego area. Ideally I would like to be in the Los Angeles area. While I have traveled there…Continue

Best PUG Skirt Options for Swing Dancing

Started by Tahitia Belle Fille in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Lukia on Saturday. 1 Reply

Hello! It's me Tahitia, it's been a while hasn't it? I can't remember if I've asked this already BUT I was wondering if I could get the community's opinion on what the best PUG options were for swing…Continue

LA Trip, Ideas?

Started by Christy in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Christy on Saturday. 1 Reply

Hi All,This is my first time posting anything here but I just thought I would ask for some advice on my upcoming trip. I was looking for some either historic old Hollywood related things to see or…Continue

So what's the best/funniest compliment you've received while wearing PUG clothing?

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Ellie Mae Berry on Friday. 202 Replies

Hello ladies!So recently, I introduced my oldest step-sister to PUG's clothing for her Christmas present, and she's completely in love! She ordered the Je T'Adore dress in Olive, and when she put it…Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service