All Discussions Tagged 'help' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Niagara Question

I bought a red niagara second hand a few months ago and I was curious, was a taffeta version of the red ever made? The dress's material is…

Started by Cyd Cherie

0 Jun 10

Mallory dress: HELP.

So, the Mallory dress is on final sale, meaning I can't return it if it doesn't fit. Unfortunately there's no reviews and it doesn't say mu…

Started by Laura Von Zeppelin

6 Jun 6
Reply by Laura Von Zeppelin

Help!

OK, so I have no intention of becoming a model, but as you can see from the photo, I need some tips on what to do when having my photo take…

Started by Sammi

11 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Emmy Stone

Help! So I want to personalize my page...

Hello Ladies! So I've been looking at my profile page on here and I really want to make it more personal... I know there are premade themes…

Started by Nikki

4 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Nikki

What to wear to a car show?

Ok I'm going to a car show next weekend and I don't know what to wear. I've been to a few car shows already but this isn't like the other o…

Started by Alejandra Chavez

4 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Arlene

20 High School Reunion

Hello Ladies, I have my 20 year High School Reunion coming up in California next month and I need some help on a dress idea's. It is a semi…

Started by Michelle Thomas

10 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Michelle Thomas

Finger waves advice for a performance?

Hi ladies!  I am about to style 5 different womens' heads of hair for a 1930's burlesque show, in about a week.  I have asked all of them t…

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Shay D

Cheap (Affordable) Workout Clothes?

What stores can I find affordable workout clothes? Preferably around SoCal. I'm a college student about to take a pilates class at school f…

Started by SaBreena Hernandez

5 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Shay D

What do you Wear Under a White Doris?

Okay, so I've just gotten my hands on my first white Doris,  the only major difference between the white one and the red one is that the wh…

Started by Shy Anne

10 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Shy Anne

Alternate Shipping Methods to Canada?

Hey all, I'm posting here because I am really hoping that PUG will consider adding some alternate shipping methods for their Canadian custo…

Started by Dani Boynton

13 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Amber

RSS

Members

Forum

patterned cardigans ?

Started by Billie J Lexie in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Billie J Lexie 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

I usually see a lot of solid colors [ in the stores ] which are great over patterned dresses and skirts and fine over solids , but not to much prints . I 'd like to find [ a good one at that ;-) ]…Continue

New to pug style and excited to share all things pinup

Started by Julie Gems in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Jennifer McKeever 15 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hello all pinup gals! I'am new to pug style and excited to share all things pinup! would love for you to check out my personal facebook page Julie Gems also to follow me on Instagram pinupjuliegems…Continue

Tags: Gems, facebook, page, Julie, Instagram

Favourite products?

Started by Fi Fi La Roux in PUG Fans Around The World 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

I've gone makeup free (zit on the chin and all!) except my mascara to showcase how good it is - it makes even the stubbiest little lashes gigantic! It's "They're real" by Benefit. People often ask me…Continue

X SMALL/SMALL/MEDIUM Deadly Dames wiggle dress in white with black polka dots

Started by chantillylace in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by chantillylace yesterday. 2 Replies

I'm desperatly looking for the deadly dames wiggle dress in white with black polka dots !!!…Continue

Tags: wiggledress, deadlydames

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service