All Discussions Tagged 'Heels' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Heel Help!

Hello ladies! I am trying to transition from a lowly goth kid who wears sh*t kicker boots or ugly skate shoes all the time to a pinup lady…

Started by Ann Lewis

14 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by April Wustrow

RSS

Members

Forum

So what's the best/funniest compliment you've received while wearing PUG clothing?

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Sara Medlicott 4 hours ago. 209 Replies

Hello ladies!So recently, I introduced my oldest step-sister to PUG's clothing for her Christmas present, and she's completely in love! She ordered the Je T'Adore dress in Olive, and when she put it…Continue

Wanted - Wonderful Wrap Top in Black, XS or S

Started by Tahitia Belle Fille in PUG Fans Around The World 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hi guys, it's me Tahitia and I know that this is a long shot but is there ANYONE out there who happens to have a Wonderful Wrap Top by Dixiefried in black and in either a size XS, S or even an M?…Continue

Party Dress?

Started by Sammi in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Carrie McK yesterday. 6 Replies

So I was laying in bed a couple of weeks ago when something dawned on me - I don't have a party dress.  Of course, I have some pretty dresses - most of them, but not all are PUG - but I've tended to…Continue

Tags: occasion, special, party, dress

FS or Trade: BRAND NEW AVA Dress in Green 2XL

Started by Carrie McK in PUG Fans Around The World yesterday. 0 Replies

Hello lovelies,Last fall I ordered two of the Avas in green because I wasn't sure which size would be best. The 2XL was not the one I went with, but I dillied and dallied and never sent it back.  So…Continue

© 2015   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service