All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (20)

← Back to vintage hair
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vintage Hair Styles to Weather Bad Hair Days? (pun intended)

Hi ladies, It seems like for the past month, every day has been a bad hair day here. It has been raining, humid and/or windy and it has bee…

Started by Lady K

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Lady K

The many hair styles I have learned since embracing the pinup look

So it has now been a little over a year ago that I bought my 1st PUG dress (the Daisy heart dress in cream yellow) and pretty much from the…

Started by Agueda Zarate

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Agueda Zarate

Ann Margaret Inspired Tutorial

Here is a hair and makeup tutorial I just created on my blog Bouffants and Beehives inspired by Hollywood Icon Ann Margaret: http://www.bou

Started by Ali Williams

0 Nov 24, 2012

Curly Hair Drama

I have naturally curly hair, shoulder length and am *dying* to do vintage styling on it.  My dream hair would look like Rita Hayworth's.  I…

Started by Dorothy B. Williams

27 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Sarah Dietze

The Femme Fatal Hair Cut-Bay Area

I was wondering if anyone from the Bay Area knows of a salon that would be able to do the long U shaped layers, I can never seem to find so…

Started by Antonette Arena

0 Nov 13, 2012

Copacabana

I just saw the movie Copacabana for the first time and was completely inspired by all of the wonderful hair styles. I took some screenshots…

Started by Ali Williams

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Soozi Qu

Super Platinum white blonde

Has anyone made their hair like super platinum blonde, white almost? I'm trying to get that color but for some reason my natural dark ash b…

Started by Christina Solimando

8 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Jenni

Red Hair - Keeping it Vibrant!

Hey Ladies! I used to be a bleached blonde before going a golden copper, as a result the colour fades tremendously on the pre-bleached part…

Started by Cecilia McCormack

5 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Ruby duVin

Getting a hair cut today-suggestions?

Hi ladies, so I am going in for a cut. Usually I just get a trim and a the weight taken off my hair. It's all even and getting long. Any su…

Started by Agueda Zarate

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Patnoe

Curly Hair

Hey Everyone!! I'm VERY VERY new to the PUG looks but I've admired them for a long time. I only have 1 dress that was made from scratch and…

Started by Joanna Rodriguez

8 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Desilu

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Maintaining pinup hair in humid conditions

Started by Alfre Lopez. Last reply by Jasmine Olsen Jan 22, 2015. 2 Replies

I live in Florida where it can get pretty humid but I've been able to work around it most of the time or my style will last at least long enough that I don't feel defeated, but I am going to a much…Continue

Tags: pincurls, pinup, styling, hot, heat

Best hair cut for short vintage hair?

Started by Nikki. Last reply by Nikki Oct 20, 2014. 3 Replies

Hi ladies!So, I already posted this on the main page but I thought I would post it here too just so that maybe some of you hair gurus would see it. :) Long story short, I have to cut about 4 inches…Continue

first timer...

Started by kbsangel86. Last reply by Tulip Noire Aug 28, 2014. 2 Replies

At the beginning of the summer, i got my hair pixied....like...REALLY short. It has grown considerably, but is still pretty short (5ish" long when straight). I have naturally wavy/curly hair (larger…Continue

Tags: vintage, hair, short

Iron Man

Started by Sammi. Last reply by Sammi Aug 14, 2014. 6 Replies

Hey gals,so in a couple of weeks there's a game and comic convention in my nearest city.  My partner is a massive nerd (as am I, secretly-ish) and is involved in running it, as well as representing…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service