Lady K's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not going to be much help because I love them ALL, but I agree that the tiger is…"

Lady K replied Jun 9, 2013 to fashion help!!!

14 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Rebecca zoom

"I just realized that some of the dresses are dry clean only and this is something th…"

Lady K replied Jun 7, 2013 to washing instructions question?

9 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"Holy f*!k I just got that skirt from someone and now I'm scared to wash it!  I just…"

Lady K replied Jun 2, 2013 to Skirt emergency!

7 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Cassie Hardy

"Have you looked at Vivien of Holloway or Collectif? they have 40s swing pants last t…"

Lady K replied Jun 1, 2013 to WCIF Some affordable 40s style ladies swing pants?

4 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Lola

"I often feel like I am the only person in the world who doesn't adore the Vamp (and…"

Lady K replied May 31, 2013 to What to order first?

9 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Samantha Schulze

"Aw the Heidi in Cherry Print was my first dress from PUG many moons ago - I'm so hap…"

Lady K replied May 31, 2013 to What to order first?

9 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Samantha Schulze

"Brandy, the top looks great on you, I'm so glad that it fit and you like it!! Yay! M…"

Lady K replied May 18, 2013 to Switchblade Stiletto?

19 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Shy Anne

"Cherry Dollface! I don't watch too many of them, but on the several occasions that I…"

Lady K replied May 16, 2013 to Favorite Youtube Tutorial or Guru?

4 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Aleise Heart

"You do look great in all of those! I also like to add a thick vinyl belt on skirts,…"

Lady K replied May 13, 2013 to Pencil Skirts! What do you wear/how do you wear

6 May 13, 2013
Reply by Miss Betty Doll

"I agree with everyone on the cardigan idea - Old Navy (i know, i know) actually has…"

Lady K replied May 13, 2013 to Advice for tops I can wear over my PUG dresses for work?

6 May 13, 2013
Reply by Rosy

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service