Lady K's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I also have fine, straight hair which refuses to hold any sort of curl for an extend…"

Lady K replied Jul 9, 2014 to Hair Setting

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Lady K

"Great question! Actually, I'm a research manager in a healthcare setting and manage…"

Lady K replied Apr 28, 2014 to Does anyone work in an office in a managerial role? How do you pull off your style?

9 May 3, 2014
Reply by Julie Wanda

"Hi Kate! My advice is to organize your closet and see if there are pieces that you a…"

Lady K replied Apr 10, 2014 to Starting out

3 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Jennifer McKeever

"Honestly Tahitia they're all great.  Is there a theme to the art show?  Maybe that w…"

Lady K replied Apr 3, 2014 to Help Me Choose 3 Pics for my First Art Show

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Jennifer McKeever

"All the good events are in LA :( Well if you're ever in NYC I would love to meet up!"

Lady K replied Mar 29, 2014 to Meet Up/Swing Out

6 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Aoife 24K

"I'm from nyc, so we also get some really horrific winter weather (cold, rainy, just…"

Lady K replied Oct 30, 2013 to Everyday Styles...in Bad Weather

15 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Kristin

"Hey Shy Anne (the former Brandy C !) I also don't have a lot of makeup but the thing…"

Lady K replied Aug 2, 2013 to My sad little makeup collection - help me start fresh

16 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Shy Anne

"I don't know if this will help, but I do have the longline bra.  I'm a 34B in bras a…"

Lady K replied Jul 27, 2013 to Backless Longline Bra Measurement Help

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Ashley Elieff

"My hair is fine and straight and it pretty much resistant to staying curly or wavy.…"

Lady K replied Jul 23, 2013 to How do you get your hairstyle to STAY?!

13 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Willow

"Thanks Amber, that's definitely helpful! I should mention that my measurements are 2…"

Lady K replied Jul 11, 2013 to Trousers Help !!

4 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Amber

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service