Kelly Davis's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm living in a hotel with my job right now, so I don't know where I'll put it yet,…"

Kelly Davis replied Aug 21, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

"I was driving home from work Saturday morning, and there was a garage sale with lots…"

Kelly Davis replied Aug 21, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

"Thanks!  She's my heart.  The little heiffer knows I can't deny her anything."

Kelly Davis replied Aug 15, 2012 to Are there any other teeny tiny/XXS women out there?

23 May 15, 2013
Reply by Capricia Rae

"For some of you ladies who are shorter, look Natasha's pictures.  I think she's 5',…"

Kelly Davis replied Aug 15, 2012 to Are there any other teeny tiny/XXS women out there?

23 May 15, 2013
Reply by Capricia Rae

"My sister is this size (I'm XS), and has ended up with a few of my dresses just beca…"

23 May 15, 2013
Reply by Capricia Rae

"My favorite shoes are still black patent mary janes.  I have lots of them!  We weren…"

Kelly Davis replied Aug 13, 2012 to Do random people take your photo???

28 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

"I'm a pediatric intensive care nurse and respiratory therapist.  I live in scrubs fo…"

Kelly Davis replied Aug 6, 2012 to What do you do for a living?

334 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Lisa Luck

"Thanks Erica!  Looks like the Orleans is already all booked up.  Where is everyone e…"

Kelly Davis replied Jul 27, 2012 to Viva Las Vegas

49 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by hailunw3

"Thanks for the response, Billie May.  I'm going to look into going now. :) "

Kelly Davis replied Jul 27, 2012 to Viva Las Vegas

49 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by hailunw3

"How's the cigarette smoke at Viva?  I have asthma, and the smoke in Vegas is the rea…"

Kelly Davis replied Jul 26, 2012 to Viva Las Vegas

49 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by hailunw3

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service