PUG Fans Around The World (676)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So I guess I will give this a try... Art for used/unwanted dresses and accessories?

Hello there, everyone! Just a brief introduction and then I shall get to the point. :) I've been obsessed with the pinup style for most of…

Started by Tabitha Sears

4 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Tabitha Sears

For anyone who has bought the Erin dress

Considering buying the Erin wiggle dress. My measurements are 39-28-38.... The medium sounds like it should fit... but Im a little bit top…

Started by Madeleine.

0 Sep 2, 2012

New kid on the block...

Hi Ladies! So as you can probably tell I am new around here. Actually I am really new to the whole PUG lifestyle. I'm a twenty year old col…

Started by Olivia Eckstein

4 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Harlow Napalm

Im new..

So as the title says, Im super new ahah and Im not sure if this is where I would ask this question but since ive started looking at PUG ive…

Started by Jenifer Lee Beaver

18 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Chanel Chakko

Military Secretary dress as daywear?

Hi all! I had a quick question and was hoping some of you could give me some answers. I've had my eye on the military secretary dress for a…

Started by Holly

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Zoe Hulme

Military Secretary dress as daywear?

Hi all! I had a quick question and was hoping some of you could give me some answers. I've had my eye on the military secretary dress for a…

Started by Holly

0 Aug 29, 2012

PUG LOVE!!

One of the best feelings in the world to be in love or just having a huge crush on someone! Having them in your mind all day! And knowing t…

Started by ash bash pena

3 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

Ideas for a Rockabilly/Pinup Hairstyle for a Photoshoot

Hey everyone :) I'm going to be doing a pinup themed photoshoot in a few weeks and I was hoping I could pick your collective brains for a h…

Started by Tahitia Belle Fille

2 Aug 29, 2012

Falling In-between Swimwear Sizes - What's a Girl to Do?

Hello everyone! This year I'm going to be getting a new bikini to wear to my home town's Polar Bear Swim on New Years Day, and I've decided…

Started by Tahitia Belle Fille

2 Aug 28, 2012

Jenn's Blog

Hello Ladies - While work is trying to figure out how I can blog without breaking the policy acknowledgement that I signed, I'd like to get…

Started by Desilu

15 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Desilu

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service